I have lived in Suffolk for most of my life and currently live in Thurston, on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds with my husband and daughter.
I have been driving for over 20 years and have always enjoyed the independence and freedom that driving has given me. Coupled with my previous career experience in training and coaching, I decided to become a driving instructor.
I have always found enjoyment in teaching people new skills and coaching them to a high performance in what they want to do, now I get to do this whilst still enjoying driving.
If you too want to gain the freedom and independence that driving can give you then please get in touch and I know I will be able to help you achieve it.
Fully qualified DVSA ADI
(Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency - Approved Driving Instructor)
Over 20 years of driving experience
Bury St Edmunds and surrounding villages
CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
Ann currently uses a Nissan Leaf as her tuition vehicle.
- Automatic gearbox
- Super smooth and quiet electric motor
- No harmful emissions (full electric car)
- Full climate control air conditioning
- Highly adjustable driving position to ensure your comfort
- Modern safety features (ABS, 6 airbags, traction & stability control)
- Automatic lights and wipers
- Dual controls fitted