Advance Driving School is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal date and how we treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use the information held about you to:
• Allocate you an Approved Driving Instructor and give you the best possible driving tuition
• To communicate with you between your driving lessons
• To send you resources to assist with your learning to drive
• To process debit / credit card payments and send your receipts
• To post a picture on our Facebook page or website when you pass your Driving Test
If you do not want us to use your data in this way then please contact us to inform us of this.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Our site may contain links to the websites of the DVSA and others that may be useful to pupils. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.